Pages

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Making birds from pretty fabric. Vogeltjes maken van lieve stofjes.

little birds from Anne Wood's pattern

Ever since I saw the little birds Anne Wood makes, I wanted to make some of my own. I purchased the pattern from her site and made these two.
You have to like working smal, but if you do it is fun to make them. I use scraps from quilt fabrics I can buy in our local quilt shop.

Sinds ik op Anne Woods blog deze vogeltjes zag, wilde ik ze maken. Ik heb het patroon op haar site besteld en ben aan de slag gegaan.
Je moet wel een beetje van gepriegel houden, maar dan is het ook heel leuk om ze te maken. Ik gebruik restjes van quilt stofjes, die ik bij de quiltwinkel voor weinig geld kan kopen.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet. I wonder how the legs are made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love birds for decorations, you can't go wrong with them, yours are very cute, how did you make the legs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. On YouTube Anne Wood has a tutorial how to make these bird legs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ3177E9aFI

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails